Home ›› | Manufacturing Processes ›› | Sawing ››
At Brooks Forgings we are constantly expanding our manufacturing capacity. To meet the increased demands of our manufacturing site we have installed 2 new bandsaws,
enabling us to quickly process our material stocks so they are available to start production of approved orders.
**Please note we are not a material stockist, we keep materials for manufacturing use only**
The first, a Bauer VG 450 ST Automatic, 6000mm long feed bandsaw, is ideal for cutting single pieces or bundles, with long off-cut lengths.
• 6000mm incremental feeder vice remains clamped to stock material.
• NC control touch panel operation allows programming of opposing mitres and different cut lengths from the same stock.
• Cutting pressure control to reduce feed in solids.
• 600mm cut height option.
The second, a CH360HA-NC Twin pillar heavy duty fully automatic bandsaw with NC length setting. Ideal for volume production cutting of solid and sectional material.
The modern fully enclosed design offers maximum operator protection.
• Inverter control of the blade speed with digital display (20-100mpm).
• N.C control with 9 programs for different lengths and respective quantities.
• Multiple indexing with blade kerf compensation for long lengths.
• Flood coolant system (option for micro mist lubrication).
• Detachable vertical bundle cutting vices Included Hydraulic mechanical swarf remover.
• Material height sensor with rapid approach.
• Powered blade cleaning brush.
• Hydraulic blade tensioning.
• Addimist micro mist blade lubrication system.